Can I have Printed or Custom Size post protectors or safety pads?
Yes, we offer a reasonably priced full customisation and printing service. We are able to print your unique design, logo or school colours onto post protectors or safety pads. Please contact our sales office on Tel: +44 (0)1536 446394 to request a quote.
Can the post protectors be removed easily after being fitted?
Yes, the pads are secured to posts using heavy duty Velcro but can be easily unfastened and removed if necessary.
Do you deliver outside of the UK?
We deliver within mainland UK, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. We can also deliver to other destinations, please Contact Us to request a quote.
Do you sell Rugby Post Protectors?
Yes we do. Simply visit our dedicated Rugby Post Protectors website to view prices and to buy rugby post pads online
Do you sell Safety Mats?
Yes we do. Simply visit our Safety Mats page for more information.
Do you sell Soft Toys for Nurseries & Playgroups?
Yes we do. Simply visit our dedicated Padded Toys page to view prices and order online. We offer a wide selection of foam padded toys including geometric bloc modules, climb and ride animal shapes and ball pools.
Do you sell Tennis Post Protectors for Floodlights?
Yes we do. Simply visit our Tennis Post Protectors page to view our range of post protectors and safety pads suitable for tennis courts. You will be able to view prices and order online.
Do your prices include VAT?
- The prices on the www.postprotectors.co.uk website do not include VAT. This is applicable at the standard rate, currently 20%, and will be added when we confirm your order. This site currently has an ORDER ONLINE facility.
- The prices on the www.rugbypostprotectors.co.uk do include VAT at the standard rate, currently 20%. The rugby post pads website has a BUY ONLINE facility.
How do I fit my post protectors or safety pads?
Simply place the post protector around the post and secure it using the heavy duty Velcro fastening stitched down the back of the pad. Fence Post Pads or Wall Padding can be supplied with eyelets so that the pads can either be tied to a post or hooked onto a wall. The addition of eyelets also allows you to join safety mats or wall pads together in order to create a larger padded surface area.
How do I order my post protectors or safety pads?
You can use our website to place an order. Please click on one of the following links: Post Pads & Mats – order online Tennis Post Pads – order online You can visit our Rugby Post Protectors website to buy rugby post pads online. Please click on the following link: Rugby Post Pads – buy online Alternatively please Contact Us with your requirements or to request a quote for custom made pads.
How long does delivery take?
Our lead times can vary from two to four weeks depending on the time of year. Please call us on telephone +44 (0)1536 446394 for a current delivery time frame or for details on how your order is progressing.
How much does delivery cost?
On the www.postprotectors.co.uk website standard size delivery prices are as follows: Standard Sizes 1-6 £20 + VAT Please call the sales office on +44 (0)1536 446394 to request delivery charges to the Scottish Highlands and offshore UK destinations, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
What are the post protectors and safety pads made of?
- Our post protectors and safety pads are made from a rip-stop PVC outer cover with a 50mm thick foam inner. Click here for specification of Post Pads & Safety Mats
- Our rugby post protectors also have a rip-stop PVC outer but the inner foam padding is 3 inches thick (approx. 75mm) as recommended by the International Rugby Board. Click here for specification of rugby post pads
What colour are your post protectors or custom made pads?
We offer 16 colours to choose from. Click here to view Colour Chart.
What is the thickness of the padding?
The thickness of the Post Protectors and Safety Pads is 50mm. The thickness of Rugby Post Protectors is 3 inches, approx. 75mm as recommended by the International Rugby Board.
What is your returns policy?
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2013 any unused product purchased through a website site can be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt for a 100% refund, if in its original condition and in the original packaging. The only exception to this is when goods have been custom-made to order. As all of our pads are made to order, therefore no refunds can be given unless the item is received faulty or damaged upon delivery.
What size post protectors, mats or safety pads are available?
- For Post Pads & Mats please visit our Price Guide Page to view prices and sizes of our most popular size post protectors, mats and safety pads.
- For Tennis Post Pads please visit our Price Guide Page to view prices and sizes of our most popular size post protectors, mats and safety pads.
- For Custom Made Pads please call us on Tel: +44 (0)116 2596379 to request a quote or simply complete the easy Quote Request Form to the right.
- For Rugby Post Protectors please click here.
Where can I find product safety information?
Why should I buy from the Internet Shop Ltd?
The Internet Shop Ltd offers padded safety products that are great value for money, and have been manufactured in the UK to high specifications. Our websites use SSL encryption to keep your personal information safe so you can securely order or buy online. On our www.rugbypostprotectors.co.uk website, our online payment provider is Protx, one of the largest independent Payment Service Providers in the UK. We are dedicated to providing the best service we possibly can so if you have any feedback Contact Us to let us know. Below are some of the compliments received from happy customers.
“ The service and products from Post Protectors is excellent ” Steve Chipchas, Arklett Housing
“ Great service, easy to use and quick shipping. ” Emma Pemble, Pennies Day Nursery
“ Website ease of use, customer service and ease of purchase was excellent. Would recommend products and service. ” Betty McLen, St Mary's Catholic Primary (Maltby)